Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
5.0

Hi

I am trying to reach the customer service but unfortunately no hope of getting clear answer ??!! My refund not yet been sent and they should sent them in this week as they promised,,they have mentioned it will take 14 weeks to send the money , but unfortunately not even a reply to my emails ?! Can any one do something to help ,, it my money and this amount is valued to me and I need them as promised by the travel2be agency .....There must be an issue at least I need an explanation about whats going on ,,, I understand that Covid 19 made the airlines to cancel the tickets but at the same time there must Procedures to solve this issue ?!

I totally understand how difficult some agencies facing a problems in this pandemic consequence that affects the travelling tickets but they should away to solve them.....

Please I am expecting to get this issue over and get the refund ...

Thanks

User's recommendation: I believe the pandemic caused all this trouble to most agencies in many places ,, I believe give this issue affect and caused all this trouble and not attentional by the agency's.

Location: Muscat, Masqat

Comments

#1972994

We would like to study your case. Please send an e-mail to customer.service(at)travel2be.com, indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code) in the subject line.

Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions

Travel2Be Reviews