Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 09, 2020

There is no response. No one contacted to me upto now.

It seems that they are abusing this covid situation and stealing money of the people who are trying to find a flight.

I'll try to find a contact from Media. May be they can dig-out what's going on.

Update by user Aug 08, 2020

No response upto now.

Update by user Aug 07, 2020

I've recieved a link to fill-in a form.Yesterday, I've received the same link and submitted the form, but didn't get any feedback. I've filled it once more. Hoping a response this time.

Update by user Aug 07, 2020

I've sent the details to the e-mail shared (customer.service@***.com) and awaiting a response asap. Thanks.

Update by user Aug 06, 2020

Hello,The contact details that you've shared are not useful.There is no one answering the phones. The e-mail is like auto-reply.

It is only asking to fill-in a form, but no response. Can this be a kind of robbery?

Original review posted by user Aug 05, 2020

Our flight has ben cancelled however there is no info flow through your company. Wè are trying ro find a contact to find a solution but no success upto now.

Support is poor.

No guidance. No communication.

User's recommendation: Depends on your response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel2be Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Travel2Be Pros: Nil.

Travel2Be Cons: Worst online agent.

Comments

#1906745

Thank you for your comment. We would like one of our agents to study your case.

So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to customer.service@***.com, indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line.

Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

#1907076
@Travelgenio_Support

I'm trying to get an answer for a ticket for few days, however, there is no response except sending forms to fill-in. I've re-filled the same form yesterday and still waiting.

Ideally this should have been sorted out in less than 1/2hr.

Very very poor service. I'm really dissatisfied.

Travel2Be Reviews