. Ex.

director of Travel2be agency, I, Clara Daniel Chipilica, holder of the residence permit number R45J62784, valid until 19-08-2020, hereby request a request for cancellation and amendment of reservation 1789**** whose flight details are:

Departure Flight: Lisbon (LIS), Lisbon, Portugal

20:35H

Duration 06H 10m

STP Airways (8F508)

Direct Flight

I request this request due to the situation of the pandemic that we are currently facing since I myself found VOCID-19 positive on 12 May 2020 staying 1 month isolated in the youth hostel in Lisbon until I gave Negative to VOCID-19 on 16 June 2020.

As reported by STP Airways, the state of Sao Tome and Principe requires a Negative COVID-19 test performed near the date of travel to make the entry into the country. Given this requirement I conducted a test on June 29, 2020 whose result was COVID-19 Positive, thus not being able to carry out the scheduled trip.

Given the circumstance in which I find myself I ask for a cancellation of the booked reservation and change to another date.

I will wait for an answer.

With my best regards,

Clara Daniel

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

We would like to study your case. Please send an e-mail to customer.service@***.com, indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code) in the subject line.

Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions

Travel2Be Reviews