Verified Reviewer

Hi,

I have cancelled my ticket from Kuwait airport to Manchester airport with Qatar airlines by contacting them by phone call and I have a question about how much will you refund me knowing the price is KWD 131.86

My booking ref. is: 1813****

Location: Kuwait City, Al Asimah Governorate

Comments

#1916445

Thank you for your comment Abdulrahman. We would like one of our agents to study your case.

So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to customer.service@***.com, indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line.

Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

#1914902

Talking about refunds, we are constantly contacting airlines to be able to make them effective the sooner the best. Anyway, we must follow their procedures and this can take some months without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline approves the refund, from Travel2be we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase.

Travel2Be Reviews