Travel2be sent me an email last few days about my flight modifications and the worst thing is my new flight is changed to the next day that means I have to pay for hotel in Dubai myself. I have contacted Emirates airline about this issue and the airline informed me that if I would like to change the flight to the same day they can do but I need to contact Travel2be before.

So I have tried to contact travel2be either through their contact form and by phoning them several times but no answer at all. Also every time when I call them I have to wait more than 5 minutes on hold, then they disconnect the phone call. They do not provide an email address for contacting other than the contact form which does not work.

To Travel2be , Please contact me as soon as possible because I just want to change my flight to the same day. Also I have already contact Emirates airline and informed them that many people have a hard time contacting Travel2be and if you still did not contact me then I might have to contact Emirates airline again and report them about what many people suffered from your service and what many people wrote bad reviews about your agent in the last whole week .

Also as the owner of the hotel in Krabi, Thailand I can say that if everyone wrote bad reviews about your agent including everyone call the airlines to report what you have done to them like I did. I guess you will have a hard time running your business. Moreover if everyone who suffered from your agent tell all their friend in all over the world and also put a bad review on every site you will have to close your agent very soon. In our hotel business if some hotels are not good enough to sell for an agent and have too many bad reviews showing online then the agent will stop selling that hotel right away and might put that hotel on the black list.

I wish Travel2be would not have the same problem with all those bad hotels.

By the way, we are a family of 3 people and our ticket detail are as following underneath. If you still did not contact us or change the ticket for us, me and my sister will keep writing this bad review about your agent everyday and we will also call an airline everyday.

Ticket number 176377****697 - Bhumibhamon Nichapat

Ticket number 176377****698 - Bhumibhamon Bhiraya

Ticket number 176377****699 - Bhumibhamon Suthep

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel2be Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company change my returning flight from Dubai to Bangkok to be the same date as my original booking due to I have a really serious appointment with my agent to sign contract. If I can not change the flight it will affect to my business. .

Travel2Be Cons: Worst online agent.

Comments

Hello, Thank you so much for your quick response and I will send you an email to the address you informed me. Please contact Emirates airline and ask them to change the flight to be on the day for all of us right away otherwises the flight will be fully booked.

Hello Bhiraya, thank you for contacting us. Of course we can help you with the changes in your booking.

Airlines sometimes make changes to their flight schedules, totally beyond the control of Travel2be. In any case, our agents can help you find an alternative within the options offered by the airline.

Please send us an e-mail to customer.service@***.com stating your booking reference and we will look for possible alternatives for you if this does not suit your needs. Regards.

@Travelgenio_Support

Thank you so much for your concern and I have already sent an email toan address you informed. Pleasencheck your mailbox and help me contact Emirates airline right away in order to change the flight to be the same day.

Travel2Be Reviews