Verified Reviewer

DoI brought my daughter who is a single mum to a 5 month old, a trip from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast through Travel2Be website. The flight was with Qantas.

On Qantas website a child under 2 who is not occupying a seat does not need a ticket. My daughter rang Travel2Be who told my daughter that her 5 month old cannot travel with her because she is in the wrong class. I thought there were only 2 classes first class and economy. Apparently not.

I had to pay $270 for the 5 month old who does not require a ticket and even then there is no guarantee the 5 month old will be allowed on the return flight.

Absolutely disgusting they have charged another $270 when the 5 month old does not need a ticket on a domestic flight.

Shame on them. DO NOT USE Travel2Be

User's recommendation: Do not use them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel2be Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

#1982496

The $270 is just what the extra you wanted one day then you asked for another $500 the next day plus the original ticket $370 plus the the return ticket I brought directly from Virgin because you asked for another $500 and virgin only wanted $38 for a return trip. Terrible

#1982492

Please send an e-mail to customer.service(at)travel2be.com, from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

#1982495
@Travelgenio_Support

My loss was not $270 it was $700 plus the $350 I paid virgin for a new flight because your company just kept asking for more money

Travel2Be Reviews