.We decided to change our flight for different date and we were told on the phone is fine and the flight was changed.In the mean time we booked our hotel so that means I had payed for hotel thinking the flights were ok .Half hour later we got a call he done a mistake and we have to pay a fee he didnt see 77 euro I wasnt impressed but I payed cos I couldnt lose my hotel money.6 hour later he rang again and he said he apologize his mistake first he said was a colleague when I ask a name he said he cant give name but then he rectified he said was his mistakes second one ..and I have to pay 277 extra again for the change.I did payed because if not I wouldve lost more my hotel money I already payed and all the things I arranged for the extra days ..Doesnt make any sense .Not professional at all and he cant do a mistake of 400 extra for a chance in date plus more for my hotel.Im wondering if the company will pay for it because their staff admitted on the phone he done 2 mistakes or who is going to refund .If the staff wouldve done his job and tell me in the first place that wouldve been such a big charge to change my flights i wouldve not charge flights and I wouldve not booked a hotel extra days.Im very disappointed and I hope someone is going to pay for this mistake is not acceptable.

User's recommendation: Not recommend is a joke.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1972993

Please send an e-mail to customer.service(at)travel2be.com, from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

Travel2Be Reviews