Travel2Be Phone Numbers and Emails

Madrid, Madrid 28037
Spain

Other Info (opening hours):

Opening hours:
24/7 customer support by phone.
On 24, 25, 31 December and 1 January our customer service is available via phone from 10 am to 7 pm (CET/GMT+2).

Fax:

34-91-754-5683

Travel2Be Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Jayson D Oli
0/0 bad customer service

They spelled NY last name wrong and tried to asked Help but they are not Helpful enough. They even activated Call forwarding after trying to Call them several Times. I have paid enough and paid m...

Pissedconsumer3990560
Terrible customer service

I tested positive for COVID and asked for a refund. The agency asked me to submit proof such as a medical certificate, or a test result containing a QR code.
I reside in Japan, so I submitte...

Summary of Travel2Be Customer Service Calls

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Travel2Be Customer Service?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I have query about the booking they cancelled and if they gonna give me a full refund”
  • “My flight was canceled”
  • “Cancel ticket and issue refund but the insurance hasn't replied yet for 5 days ago”

Refund Question:

• “Refund and cancellations”
  • “Name change on ticket or refund”
  • “Follow up refund for ticket confirmation number 20002326”

Request for Information Question:

• “URGENT INQUIRY REGARDING BOOKINGS”
  • “To ask about flight and luggage”
  • “Check my new status”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Changing date”
  • “Change ticket”
  • “Changing ticket name that is misspelled”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Paid for a ticket, did't Get the ticket”
  • “Have Not received Email confirmation”
  • “Did not received ticket that i booked”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charges”
  • “Tickets payment”
  • “Overcharged payment”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Buy a ticket”
  • “Insurance”
  • “My trips is not working”

Staff Question:

• “Need customer service”
  • “There is no e ticket attached? Service is terrible”
  • “I need wheelchair services”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I haven't received any response for my application”
  • “I bought more then 15 flight ticket at your site and I added suitcases but in the airport they told me PAY AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUITCASES!!!!!!”
  • “Am booking airticket using their websites the but it fails”

Cards Question:

• “ID card”
  • “Card question”
  • “I am trying to book my grandson a flight home today. And I only have a discovery card”

Account Question:

• “Why it show me 290 kd after i paid they take 304 from my account .”
  • “To add krisflyer miles to my account”
  • “Your base in Uk as blocked me for asking for refund it's been 8 months and I payed cancellation fee im in uk”

Other Question:

• “I put the incorrect email on my booking”
  • “I paid for the ticket and I don't have info about the flight time”
  • “Flight issue”

About

Travel2Be Pros and Cons

Pros: No one answers the call or reply the email, Very quick when booking, No pro at all, No one answers the call or reply to emails, No pros

Cons: Very poor customer service, Poor customer service, No customer service, Non-existing customer service, Horrible experience

Summary

Travel2be specializes in flights and hotels reservation. The company offers direct and non-stop flights. It provides tips and recommendations which documents are required for different destinations. Booking can be made by phone and online on the company website. The company has special offers with discounts and bonuses. There is an online Flight Search tool. Customers can change booking up to 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure. It is also possible to cancel a booking. Handling fee can be required. Travel2be has an affiliate program to earn money by referring and bringing new clients. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners Club.

Travel2Be reviews and complaints

1.8
Expedia
10970 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about Travel2Be? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup