Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Experienced similar deceptions.The price changes on the payment page.

I didn't pay attention and got trapped. Then the ticket I bought was an open ticket, which charged me more than the airline anyway. I called, before the departure, to change the date. I was told the departure can't be changed and the return can't be changed before the departure.

But the return is open and can be changed any time after the departure. A few months before the return, I called to change my return ticket. The representative said it's open, but I can only change before the departure and there's nothing he can do. I said this wasn't the company told me before and he simply hung up the phone.

Probably he thinks there's nothing anyone can do to the company since there's no physical address on their webpage and god knows where he's hiding.The company and all its dealings are probably illegal.

palwang wrote the review because of pricing issue at Travel2be. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Travel2be to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Travel2be and travel2be customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Travel2be?

Comments

Travelgenio

Hi, our team is already in contact with you to clarify with you all about your case. If you need further info, please reply our mails. Regards