Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 06, 2021

The status with Travel2Be is still UNRESOLVED!!!!!!!!I followed Travel2be instructions as per previous review. Since then I have tried to contact them for an update.

But it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact them. I am feeling ripped off as Travel2be were the entity that contacted me back in March 2020 and promised there was a refund due. There is no excuses as I know the airline involved ( Qatar Airlines) had approved the refund back to the Travel2be company.

I know this as I spoke to a real person at Qatar airlines who confirmed this. So if Travel2be uplifted this refund from Qatar Airlines where is it now??????

Original review posted by user Mar 07, 2021

I was due a refund from Travel2Be as my flight was cancelled by the airline on 1/4/20 due to Covid

I FINALLY managed to make contact with Travel2Be through Pissed Consumer on 17/2/21

Travel2Be gave me an Enquiry # 428****.

Travel2Be asked for bank details to pay refund into, which i sent immediately . I have not received a refund . I have not had any answers to my emails asking for confirmation of my bank details and also when the refund might be paid.

User's recommendation: Do Not book anything through Travel2Be. They are impossible to communicate with , let alone contact!

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel2be Flight Booking.

Travel2Be Cons: You can not contact them in any way.

Comments

#2009330

FINALLY....... I have recently received a refund for flights cancelled by airline back in March 2020 ( 15months ago) when Travel2be advised I was due a refund.

Thankyou Travel2Be for the refund , but an even bigger Thankyou to "Pissed Consumer" for this platform to make it happen. There is no way I would have received this refund without the help of Pissed Consumer.

Trust me I tried every avenue for 12months prior to engaging Pissed Consumer. Thankyou.

#1999461

I have booked tickets of £1900 this morning from islamabad to riyadh and riyadh to heathrow. They let me book and then i fimd out saudi arabia has put resteiction on transit.

I callled customer service which absolute shame. They cannot speak english. I paid £1900 and they saying m due refund of £3000. They even don't know currency.

Now i cannot get throigh to em because they cannot recognise my booking number. I hate this website bloody scammers..

I will take legal action if i don't get my money back. Travel2 be is scam

#1991029

Assistance will be provided as a reply to a registered support ticket through the previous mentioned process. Regards

#1991170
@Travelgenio_Support

Travelgenio SL# 428**** Booking #1755**** I received an email from antencionalclient@***.com asking to clink on blue "link" . I just takes me back to home page and I dead end. All I want is confirmation that my bank account details were received ( I sent on 18/2 ) and when i might receive my refund, please.

Travel2Be Reviews