Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 21, 2020

Hi there,Nothing is resolved as of yet. I still have only been contacted by Travel2be via automated email.

The last email they sent to me stated that Hawaiian Airlines do not offer a refund of my flights therefore I am not entitled to a refund. This is a lie as I contacted Hawaiian Airlines after this and they told me via phone conversation that I am entitled to a full refund and that all Travel2be have to do is call Hawaiian Airlines and action the refund of my ticket and then forward the money to me. It’s that simple yet they won’t do it. The second last email I received from Travel2be stated that I was entitled to a credit voucher only but I would have to pay them 30 Euro in order to do so.

I guarantee there would have been no trouble at all with that payment being made if I was silly enough to do so. They’re nothing short of scammers and thieves.I have been able to request the refund myself on Hawaiian Airlines website and I’m waiting to see what the response is. Not that it really matters because the refund amount will go straight to Travel2be first and I’ll still have to try to squeeze it out of them somehow.

Unbelievable really. If you have any advice on anything else I could possibly do I’d gladly welcome it.Cheers

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2020

I have been trying for 4 months now to make contact with travel2be to discuss the refund I’m owed with no joy. I’ve emailed several times and when I call they do not answer the phone.

In fact I have been left on hold for over two hours on several occasions which is a disgrace. I need to ensure I get my refund ASAP as times are difficult with Coronavirus right now. The credit card I used to book the flight is no longer in use so they cannot credit that card and I need to discuss which account they are to credit. This has gone on way too long.

What a terribly unprofessional company this is.

Can someone please respond ASAP and I don’t mean with an automated email with a link to show me the status of my refund. I want to speak to a human being like most good travel agencies would do.

Regards,

Killian Flavin

User's recommendation: Avoid using this agency.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel2be Flight Booking.

Travel2Be Cons: Poor service, No convenient way of reaching them directly.

Comments

Please send an e-mail to customer.service@***.com, from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

@Travelgenio_Support

I have already emailed to that specific address at least 10 times by now with no response. I will email it again now as you request and I expect to receive an immediate response.

Travel2Be Reviews