Verified Reviewer

I am owed roughly £8,000 by Virgin airlines, who cancelled my flight and consequently my holiday, complete with holiday home booking. I booked through Travel2Be, but in trying to change my flight once it had been cancelled, Travel2Be transferred control of the flight to Virgin.

Virgin are refusing to acknowledge this and therefore, two months after the cancellation, I have not received any compensation. What I need is

A) for Travel2Be to check whether they are actually not in control of the booking and

B) if they are NOT in control, to send me an email I can forward to Virgin with the relevant information/send that email to Virgin themselves.

Thank you so much in advance.

Location: London, England

Comments

Thank you Leah M Afe for your comment. Please send an e-mail to customer.service@travel2be.com, from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

Travel2Be Reviews