Verified Reviewer

Hello Team,

This is venumadhavi suri, I cancelled my booking due to COVID-19 with reference number (Booking cancelled - FRLBKJ) and I have not received my refund amount it's been 4 months can you please help me to process the amount and kindly let me know the status.

Thanks,

Venumadhavi.

Location: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania

Comments

#1930577

Thank you very much for contacting us. One of our specialised agents will study your case. Please send an e-mail to customer.service@***.com, from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

#1930631
@Travelgenio_Support

Thank you so much for your response. I will reach out over the email.

#1946136
@Venumadhavi S

I wrote an email and try to reach you over the phone but no response. Now I am planning to escalate this issue to the state senator

#1931334
@Travelgenio_Support

Hello Team, I wrote an email to customer service as you suggested but I haven't get any reply again.

#1930143

Talking about refunds, we are constantly contacting airlines to be able to make them effective the sooner the best. Anyway, we must follow their procedures and this can take some months without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline approves the refund, from Travel2be we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase.

#1930076

We would like to study your case. Please send an e-mail to customer.service@***.com, indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code) in the subject line.

Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions

#1930065

#1929714

#1946137
@Travelgenio_Support

I sent an email customer.service@***.com, there is no reply .

Travel2Be Reviews