735 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

My father booked tickets for me and himself of Turkish Airlines through Travel2be from Judah to Berlin on 24th of March. His name is Muhammad Arshad Arain and my name is Ayesha Arshad Arain.

Now as the situation is very uncertain because of Coronavirus, as all airlines cancelled tickets so naturally we wanted to refund the tickets. First, it is very difficult to contact their customer service. My father submitted the contact form that is given on their website when one wants to contact Travel2be. But even after submitting two forms, whose inquiry numbers are 334**** and 334****,and waiting for 48 hours mentioned on the computer generated email that we received, no one contacted.

I, then sent email on their customer service email, but did not receive any answer from there too. My father is also Silver member, meaning the company itself says that they prioritize such customers too, yet we received nothing.

We only ask that the agency at least answers to the emails and forms we sent. I am also attaching the contact form submission showing inquiry numbers and the PDF email that I sent, his tickets details showing his details for priority customer status and his cancellation insurance bought from travel2be and my ticket which includes payment proof as well Angry

User's recommendation: I can only say that do not book your tickets through this agency. It will only prove to be a headache, nothing more!

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel2be Customer Care.

Travel2Be Pros: Very quick when booking.

Travel2Be Cons: Very poor customer service.

Comments

#2008229

Worst nightmare ever experienced.There needs to be a way to stop and warn people before they even buy tickets. I found this site after the facts.

#1972287

Talking about refunds, we are constantly contacting airlines to be able to make them effective the sooner the best. Anyway, we must follow their procedures and this can take some months without, unfortunately, being able from the travel agencies to shorten these deadlines. Once each airline approves the refund, from Travel2be we will transfer it to the same credit card used during the purchase.

#1952522

I have had the same difficulty as everyone else. I booked my flights to America in December 2019.

Corona virus put pay to us going and flights cancelled.

I applied for my refund, given a claim number then told it would take 8 to 12 weeks depending upon the airline. (Virgin Atlantic) l have a nephew who works for Virgin Atlantic and he conacted the finance dept and re payment had been sanctioned but Travel2be have still not refunded me and we are now approaching 12 months.

#1950266

They are not taking responsibility as a travel agents

Hi, You can find all the procedures and info in the following link. Regards http://uk.travel2be.com/pages-information-regarding-covid-19-coronavirus

@Travelgenio_Support

You may find information but nothing helpful and no one contacts you.

#1872080
@Travelgenio_Support

Absolute rubbish no help at all certainly no one at travel2be will care in the slightest

@Thomas H Vix