Verified Reviewer

Dear Sir ,

I did not choose this ticket . In addition the price was 671 euro but I have charged 890 euro . I refused this ticket, and I request you to refund the money back to account immediately as I did bot confirmed for finishing the payment .

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel2be Customer Care.

Travel2Be Cons: Poor customer service, I am still waiting for the refund.

Comments

#1997031

Good morning Abdulla, We would like to study your case. Please send an e-mail to customer.service(at)travel2be.com, indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code) in the subject line.

Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions

#1997035
@Travelgenio_Support

I want to clarify one thing that I was searching throughout the website. I was not really trying to book the ticket.

I am here requesting a full refund. I think the customer service did not understand what happened to me .

They think that I am canceling the ticket voluntary which indeed I am not . The payment is taken without my authorization.

#1997068
@Travelgenio_Support

Dear Sir , Yesterday I already clarified my case to your customer service , but they thought that I booked then I cancelled . Which is indeed not the case as I explained I was looking for different flights I am not even booking . I am really shocked that they dont want to see the case and they want to charge for the General Conditions, processing and administrative fees are non-refundable.

Travel2Be Reviews