Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update. After calling All Nippon Airlines I about my cancelled flight they told me to call the travel2be agency for the refund.

ANA confirmed my flight was cancelled. So I called travel2be and had to wait on hold for 20+ minutes until the agent answered. I gave the travel2be agent my flight information and asked for a refund because my flight was cancelled. The Travel2be agent then said they do not give refunds I need to call the airline.

I then said to the agent that the airline told me to contact the travel agent. The agent had no answer for this and just repeated to me to call the airline.

I ask the travel2be agent if her branch in Madrid Spain was the only one and asked if there were in fact branches in UK, Australia or USA. The travel2be agent said that the one in Madrid Spain was the only one.

I asked for the agent's name so that I could then use her as a reference with the airline about my refund. Of course by this time I already could see this was a scam and her name may be fake anyways.

I tried to see what else I could find out.

I point out to the agent that there are options, links on the travel2be webpage that we click on for refunds. The agent just abruptly repeats that I need to call the airline. I then say that how can they issue tickets but not be able to refund them? I don't understand.

The travel2be agent just repeats herself saying the same thing about calling the airline and then the travel2be agent abruptly hangs up. I wonder is that conversation really being recorded for quality assurance??

I would also like to add that this agent is also called: Travelgenio, as is shown on the proof of purchase.

I also wonder why I didn't receive any notification from travel2be when my flight was in fact cancelled? I contacted PayPal credit services to file a dispute.

The ANA airlines suggested to always check if the agent has an IATA license number. Travel2be(travelgenio) doesn't appear to show one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel2be Flight Booking.

Travel2Be Pros: No one answers the call or reply the email, No pro at all.

Travel2Be Cons: No call answer, Automated responses, Very hard to get them on the phone, Pathetic customer care.

Comments

Please send an e-mail to customer.service@***.com, from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our agents.

Thank you for your comment. We would like one of our agents to study your case.

So that they can do so, please send an e-mail to customer.service@***.com, indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject line.

Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions, which you can follow

Travel2Be Reviews