Verified Buyer

I booked one way flight from Nigeria to pakistan via Rwandair + flydubai through travel2be online. my flight was scheduled for Wednesday, 18 of Nov., 2020, 3:30 to take off from Muritala Muhamed airport, Lagos.

getting to the airport that day, the Rwandair staff incharge of document said i suppose to book round ticket for my trip and as such i will not be able to make my trip with them. All effort to book the return ticket immediately proofs abortive and i was later asked to go back to my hotel in Lagos.

since that day, i have been making effort to contact travel2be in order to seek for refund of my flight fare but to no avail.

I therefore, seek for the assistant of this agent to refund my 658 USD paid for booking the ticket. the detail of the booking is provided blow and the ticket is attach for your action.

Booking reference: N9RTLW

Date: 11/12/2020

TICKET:141-758****469 - Omoboyowa Damilola Alex

Product or Service Mentioned: Travel2be Flight Booking.

Travel2Be Pros: No one answers the call.

Travel2Be Cons: No answer phone.

Comments

#1953754

Thank you for your comment. Please send an e-mail to customer.service(at)travel2be.com, from the e-mail address you used to make the reservation and indicating the Booking ID in the subject (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail), and you will receive instructions to contact one of our specialised agents.

Travel2Be Reviews