Verified Reviewer

I have been trying to get a refund for my cancelled flight for almost three months now. Qatar Airways contacted me in March to say my flight was cancelled, so I went through Travel2be to get a refund.

I submitted all forms and was informed to wait to hear back from Teavel2be.

This went on for several weeks, so I tried to call them and was charged an obscene amount with no luck of even getting connected to a human being.

Going on three months now and my flight (Which was due to be last month) been cancelled without any response.

I feel like Travel2be are acting fraudulent and stealing customers money and taking advantage of people during this crisis.

I have also taken to Twitter to try to contact skyscanner who I initially went through to book with travel2be but have not heard back from them either in order to get any support or help. I believe there is some accountability by skyscanner as they use companies like travel2be to help customers book flights.

I would urge all people looking to book trips to avoid Travel2Be wherever possible.

User's recommendation: NO!!!!!

Travel2Be Cons: Poorly organised, Awful customer service, Poor service, Impossible to contact, Bad costumer service.

Comments

Thank you very much for contacting us. One of our specialised agents will study your case. Please send an e-mail to customer.service@***.com, from the e-mail you indicated when making the reservation, mentioning only the Booking ID (8-digit code that appears in the confirmation e-mail) in the subject and we will inform you of the next steps.

@Travelgenio_Support

I have done this ten times without a response. I have jumped through every hoop travel2be have asked from me and have not had a refund for my flight. It has now been over 4 months since I raised this issue which is unacceptable.

Travel2Be Reviews